Welcome to The Kensington Club
An exclusive oasis for sports and recreation in Nashik
Situated on the banks of the gently flowing Godavari, The Kensington Club is an exclusive, by-invitation oasis sprawling over 12 acres and standing tall with the poise and finesse of British colonial architecture. At the heart of the Club are stately gardens, navigated by quaint pathways and adorned by flower beds, which you can soak in endlessly from the North Gallery. From music & theatre to grand ballrooms, fine-dining options to beautifully designed suites, the Club boasts world-class amenities including a wide range of sports and recreational facilities for the entire family.
The Kensington Club offers the perfect setting for rare moments of joy, adventure, and excitement.
Situated on the banks of the gently flowing Godavari, The Kensington Club is an exclusive, by-invitation oasis sprawling over 12 acres and standing tall with the poise and finesse of British colonial architecture.
At the heart of the Club are stately gardens, navigated by quaint pathways and adorned by flower beds, which you can soak in endlessly from the North Gallery.
From music and theatre to grand ballrooms, fine-dining options to beautifully designed suites, the Club boasts of world class amenities including a wide range of sports and recreational facilities for the entire family.
ROOMS & SUITES
The hallmark of the club are its warm, well maintained and comfortable guest rooms. Rooms are designed keeping in mind the diversity of our visitors. Enjoy the privileges of room service and access to our sporting facilities while you stay with us.
SPORTING & RECREATION FACILITIES
- Swimming Pools- (Professional Coaching by Nisha Millets Swimming Academy)
- 6 Badminton Courts
- 4 Clay Tennis Courts
- Squash Courts
- Billiards Room
- Table Tennis/ Carrom / Chess
- Spa & Salon
- Reading Room
- Kids Play Area Indoor & Outdoor
A variety of food & beverage options pamper you at the club. Multi-cuisine fully air-conditioned Bar & Restaurant, open air verandahs & our quintessential gardens (seasonal) offer an excellent choice of beverages, cuisines Indian, Chinese & Continental for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Coffee shop services are offered at the Lobby & Ground Floor based on availability.
A judicious mix of Banquet & Conference Venues make beautiful settings for your social & corporate events alike.
- Coffee Shop Services
- The Outpost (Restaurant)
- The Pavilion
- The Upper Deck . The Rosewood Room
- The Knightsbridge Bar
- The Maple Room
- The Patio & Gardens
Rules and Regulations
Rules for The Kensington Club
- The application for Membership of the Club (“Membership”) must be made as per the prescribed format (“Application Form”).
- The Membership is subject to the Terms and Conditions issued along with this form (“Terms and Conditions”), and as amended from time to time and as notified to the Members of the Club by putting up a copy thereof at the Clubhouse.
- The Management of the Club vests exclusively to the Board of Directors of The Kings Club Private Limited.
- “Club Members” shall include the Primary Club Member, spouse/future spouse of the Primary Club Member and his/her Dependents or future Dependents, if any and the Add-on Dependents.
- “Guest” shall mean such person(s) who visits the Club Area along with any Club Member.
- Please Note that entry is RESTRICTED for all non-members beyond the lobby without an accompanying member.
- All non-member’s vehicles need to be parked outside in the designated Guest Parking, an easy direct access to the porch is made available to them.
- Membership of the Club shall not be transferable or heritable.
- The Club Members and Guests shall adhere to these Terms and Conditions, Bye-laws and any other applicable rules and regulations.
- Any Club Member found guilty of act(s) of misbehavior, misconduct, misuse of facilities of the Club or breach of Terms and Conditions, and any other applicable rules and regulations shall be cautioned, on the first instance. The subsequent occurrence of any such act shall result in the termination of Membership by the Club Management and such shall be attributed to the Club Member.
- The Club Member shall be responsible for ensuring that the Guest adheres to all Terms and Conditions, and any other applicable rules and regulations.
- Club Members are responsible for all charges and fines incurred by the Guests.
- The Club Management reserves its right to deny access to Guests at its sole discretion.
- Any Guest that has been debarred from the Club, for any reason whatsoever, shall thereafter be prohibited from entering the Club.
- The payment of the Membership Deposit, Annual Subscription and Facility Usage Fees shall be done in the mode prescribed in the Fees Structure.
- In case of non-payment after the issue of notice, the Club Management may terminate the Membership.
- The Club Members and Guests of Club Members shall not carry out illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene activities within Club Area; and shall not use the premises of the Club for such purposes.
- All Club Members and Guests undertake that no arms, weapons or ammunition or any kind of material or substance which is dangerous shall be brought into the Club Area. Any Club Member and/or Guests found to be in violation of the above undertaking shall be evicted from the Club Area and the Club Management reserves its right to initiate appropriate proceedings for such violation.
- Any Club Members and/or Guests found to be in possession and /or engaging in consumption or preparation of substances prohibited as per the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 shall be evicted from the Club Area and the Club Management reserves its right to initiate appropriate proceedings for such violation.
- The use of the facilities of the Club is entirely at the risk of the Club Members and Guests. The Club Management shall not be liable for any injury, damage, death or loss caused during the course of their visit to the Club or due to use of the Club facilities.
- All Club Members are bound to warn their Guests, of the risks before entering Club.
- All Club Members and Guests shall be presumed to have understood the risks inherent and consented to their exposure to the entire risks incidental to their presence on the Club.
- The Primary Club Member shall be fully liable for any damage caused to the property of the Club or to the person or property of any employee of the Club or to any other Club Members, or Guests, resulting directly or indirectly from any action by the Primary Club Member his/her spouse, Dependents/ Add-on Dependents, and/or Guests.
- The Club Management shall have the right and authority to manage the affairs of the Club.
- The Club Management reserves the right to close any facility for maintenance or any special activity, upon prior intimation through publication on notice board of the Club.
- The Club Management stores the data of its members and guests for its own use only. We will never gather or use information without receiving your explicit permission. The information helps us create collaborative, enjoyable and memorable guest experiences at The Club.
- Affiliated Club Members must carry their club membership card and a government approved ID card.
- Rooms can be reserved by the Affiliated Club Members after an email request has been initiated by an authorized club personnel.
- Affiliated Club Members can use all dining facilities at The Kensington Club.
- Affiliated Club Members can use all sporting facilities at The Kensington Club upon paying the member usage fee.
- Standard Guest entry fee will be charged to all the Affiliated Club Members and all their accompanying guests (non- affiliate members) above the age of 2 have to pay the relevant guest entry fee which may vary periodically.
- Accompanying guests can only use the dining facilities at The Kensington Club as long as the Affiliate Member is present. The number of guests cannot exceed 8 at a time.
- Affiliated Club Members can visit The Kensington Club for up to 4 times in a month.
- Accompanying guests are allowed with the Affiliated Members only if the Reciprocal Club has a similar arrangement with The Kensington Club.
- Members of Reciprocal Clubs who are local residents of Nashik shall not be entitled to avail any benefits under the Reciprocal Arrangements.
- The Club does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status in any of its activities or operations.
The Board of Governors
The Kensington Club
Make a Reservation/ Contact Us